The planning committee invites companies to become sponsors of the Pennsylvania Drilling and Blasting Conference. All sponsors will be recognized on the conference home page with a link to their company website, plus have their company name included in printed materials and posted on signage near the conference registration desk. Lunch and reception sponsors will have additional event-specific signage and recognition during announcements. Note: there is no limit on the number of sponsors in any category.
- Reception Sponsor — $1000
- Lunch Sponsor — $1000
- Gold Level — $750
- Silver Level — $500
- Bronze Level — $250
Exhibitor Registration and Information
- Exhibitor registration: $495 per booth (includes one exhibitor)
- Additional exhibitor: $195/person
- Outdoor display of equipment: $350
- Electricity access at the booth (110-volt outlet): $45
Exhibitor Agreement and Registration
During registration, you will be asked to select your first, second, and third choices for booth location. You can view the exhibitor booth map to help you select which booth you’d like to request.
Please note that, in addition to registering, all exhibitors must submit the Exhibitor Agreement Form (PDF) to Conferences & Institutes before booth space will be assigned.
- In the exhibitor agreement, if you meet the criteria for option 2 for your booth display, a certificate of insurance must be provided. Note: a source for purchasing event insurance is eventhelper.com
- If you meet the criteria for option 1 for your booth display, no insurance certificate is required
- Outdoor exhibits must select option 2 and provide a certificate of insurance.
Shipping/Drayage Information and Order Form
All shipment of exhibit materials to the conference location must be through General Exposition Services. Note: freight/exhibit items must be received by Friday, November 3, to avoid surcharges. Pick-up of materials must also be arranged by the exhibitor.
Exhibitor freight and shipping online order form (enter Exhibit Code Blasting23)
- All exhibit booths on-site are provided with a pipe and draped exhibit booth, wireless internet access, one 8′ skirted table, two chairs, one wastebasket, and one identification sign. Electricity is an additional $45 fee, as indicated on the exhibitor registration form. The exhibit hall is carpeted.
Booth Set-Up/Outdoor Machinery
Exhibit booth set-up is from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 15, and/or 6:00 to 7:30 a.m. on Thursday, November 16, in the Presidents Hall of The Penn Stater Hotel & Conference Center. All exhibit items are to be removed between noon and 2:30 p.m. on Friday, November 17.
If you are bringing an outdoor machinery display ($350 additional fee), please provide details to John Farris at JLF30@psu.edu or 814-863-5100 by Friday, November 3.
Outdoor machinery should arrive on Wednesday, November 15, at the valet (coned off) parking area located behind Presidents Hall. Outdoor machinery should be removed Friday afternoon, November 17. View this map (PDF) for the outdoor machinery drop-off location and get driving directions to 215 Innovation Boulevard, State College, Pennsylvania.
Any exhibitor who desires to receive a certificate for Continuing Education Units (up to 10 hours) upon completion of the conference must register as a regular conference participant instead of registering as an exhibitor representative. Please contact John Farris at JLF30@psu.edu or 814-863-5100 if you have any questions.